Health and Safety
We will ensure a postiive health and safety culture throughout the course of a project. This is done by ensuring that all workers comply with safety legislation and that safety policies and practices are adopted and adhered to. As health and safety consultants, we perform the central role in managing health, safety and environment issues during the construction phase of the project. This is achieved by application
of the recognised health, safety and environment standards, which apply to the construction industry. We have safety officers that can assist with the projects health and safety files, site and premises audits. A full health and safety report with corrective action will be supplied.
Health and safety legislation will be carried out by:
- Assessing risks and considering how they can be reduced.
- Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Providing a report document with an integrated health, safety
and environment plan, specifically designed with the requirements of the site taken into account. This information will be available to all site personnel.
- Keeping a record of any incidents and accidents (if any) and producing statistics for managers.
- Ensuring that we are up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety legislation and any new developments that affect the employer’s industry.
- Ensuring the safe installation of all equipment.
- Managing and organising the safe disposal of any hazardous substances that may be used during the course of the project.
- Advising on a range of specialist areas, that may need to be monitored. For example: fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.